Overview & Highlights
The Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in Indonesia is an intensive 20 day course leading to the award of the internationally recognised TEFL qualification. It is regulated by Ofqual at Level 5 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework. Trainees integrate daily teaching practise with tutor-based instruction, with continuous assessment and feedback, leading to confident and highly competent graduates.
Our full-time CELTA course daily timetable consists of three hours of input sessions, two hours of teaching practice and a feedback session. The course is highly intensive in nature and demands full commitment.
Key Features & Benefits
Our CELTA in Indonesia will:
- Qualify you with the highly esteemed CELTA certificate, commended for its reliability by employers globally.
- Equip you with competitive teaching skills for teaching the English language in a range of contexts.
- Personal mentors are available to help trainees during the course and to offer advice on job availability for graduates in Indonesia and overseas.
- Inspire you to visit attractions such as the Alam Angke Kapuk Nature Park in Jakarta, take a spiritual retreat in Bali or relax on a catamaran cruise.
- 120 input hours of tutor-based tuition
- 6 hours of teaching practise at a minimum of 2 levels of language capability
- Become CELTA qualified after an intensive course of only 20 days
- No prior teaching experience is required
- Support finding jobs in Indonesia and worldwide
- CELTA Bali Support Package available including accommodation